Programs for children and youth include Sunday school classes and other activities and events, some designed for all ages to enjoy together.
Multigenerational Community serves individuals ages 18 - 39 and people of any age who are raising minor children. Our group includes students, young professionals, stay-at-home parents, and others. Most gatherings are currently organized through Facebook groups.
Classes for adults (and sometimes youth too) are offered each season on a wide range of topics. Visit the Activities Table during Sunday morning coffee hour to browse our offerings.
Our Lifespan Faith Development programs support you in exploring your own spiritual, religious, or ethical path by:
- Sharing our Unitarian Universalist ideals and exploring other religious traditions;
- Providing a safe environment for spiritual growth and development;
- Fostering a community that promotes exploration, joy, and wonder;
- Modeling and promoting a life of integrity;
- Supporting each person’s search for truth and meaning
Please take time to read our church's Safe Congregation Policy if you would like to volunteer with any of our church's Lifespan Faith Development programs.
Not feeling well? Please review our health guidelines before coming to church.