Everyone is encouraged to register, donate items, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and see the catalog online. Or stop by the Auction Table on Sunday mornings during coffee hour to learn more. Please let us know if you'll be bringing your children so we can plan AWESOME activities for them! Dinner tickets are $12 per person, $3 per child, or $28 per family and is catered by Morton's Catering. Please RSVP for dinner by Easter Sunday! If you miss the Easter deadline, you can probably still get a ticket, so ask! The deadline for donating services or items is Sunday, April 27.
- Chicken Vesuvio marinated with fresh herbs with a light roasted garlic cream sauce
- Pasta Puttanesca: a vegetarian pasta with roasted peppers, artichokes,capers, red onion, black olives
- Morton's house salad with romaine, mixed greens, cucumber, carrot, dried cranberries, feta, ranch, champagne vinaigrette
- California Medley with carrot, broccoli, cauliflower in garlic butter
- Artisan bread with butter
This is a fantastic way to get to know your fellow UUs!
~The silent auction opens at 4:30; dinner begins promptly at 5:15; and the live auction starts at 6:30.~