Dinner is optional; there is no cover charge for the auction itself. Everyone is welcome to one of our church's biggest events of the year, when we build community by sharing our skills, passions, and favorite experiences with each other to benefit our church. Come and bid on themed dinner parties and film showings, beer tastings, fresh baked goods, vacation and sporting experiences, pet care, fine arts and crafts, music lessons and performances, home maintenance, gardening, chores, spring bicycle tune-ups, and more!
Everyone is encouraged to register, donate items, sign up for volunteer opportunities, and see the catalog online. Or stop by the Auction Table on Sunday mornings during coffee hour to learn more. Please let us know if you'll be bringing your children so we can plan AWESOME activities for them! The deadline for donating services or items is this Sunday, April 27.
- Chicken Vesuvio marinated with fresh herbs with a light roasted garlic cream sauce
- Pasta Puttanesca: a vegetarian pasta with roasted peppers, artichokes,capers, red onion, black olives
- Morton's house salad with romaine, mixed greens, cucumber, carrot, dried cranberries, feta, ranch, champagne vinaigrette
- California Medley with carrot, broccoli, cauliflower in garlic butter
- Artisan bread with butter
This is a fantastic way to get to know your fellow UUs!
~The silent auction opens at 4:30; dinner begins promptly at 5:15; and the live auction starts at 6:30.~